To participate in the path to home program click here or call 800-233-1708 for more information.
SI Elder Law Memorial Garden is located in Marion off Halfway Road just north of the Hospice of Southern Illinois office. The SI Elder Law Memorial Garden provides families with a special place to reflect and remember loved ones. The west most circle in the garden has been dedicated to the Veterans in our communities.
Donations are valuable to the on-going development of the Memory Garden. In addition to a general donation to the garden, naming opportunities by which a loved one can be honored or memorialized are available. Current naming opportunities include:
- Walkway from the parking lot to the garden $5,000
- Ambient Lighting (1 available) $1,000
- Endowment for regular plantings and maintenance (Annual Opportunity) $500
- Granite Pavers – Lifetime Guarantees $500
- 8” x 8” brick pavers $250
- 4” x 8” brick pavers $100