We are honored that you would like to support the work and mission of Hospice of Southern Illinois. As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on community support to enhance the programs and services we provide to terminally ill patients and their families.
Give back. Get involved. Make a difference to other families facing end-of-life issues. Learn various ways to support Hospice of Southern Illinois with tax deductible donations, personal financial commitments and entertaining events.
We accept donations over the phone, through the mail, or you can use our online gift form to make a easy, fast, and secure contribution.
By making a planned gift, you can combine your affinity for a charity with your overall financial, tax or estate goals. Leave a legacy that keeps on giving.
Many employers encourage charitable giving and offer matching gifts to qualifying charitable organizations. Some programs will match contributions dollar for dollar with some programs providing support for volunteer hours as well. To determine your company’s policy on matching gifts and volunteer services please contact your human resource department.
Support Our Garden
SI Elder Law Memorial Garden is located in Marion off Halfway Road just north of the Hospice of Southern Illinois office. The SI Elder Law Memorial Garden provides families with a special place to reflect and remember loved ones. The west most circle in the garden has been dedicated to the Veterans in our communities.
Fundraisers and community support allows us to continue to provide the highest quality end-of-life care regardless of a patient or family’s financial situation. Events at Hospice of Southern Illinois are inspiring, fun and reflective. From a formal gala to a Jeep run, we have a variety of events to appeal to most everyone.
Occasionally an individual or organization is interested in holding a fundraiser which the primary objective is to honor, recognize or promote the mission of Hospice of Southern Illinois and the secondary is to raise money to be donated to our mission. Third Party Events are perfect for businesses, schools, families and other local groups looking for a way to give back to their community and gain recognition at the same time.
Other Ways to Give
- Do you shop Amazon? Did you know Amazon donates .5% of the price eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by their customers. AmazonSmile is an easy way for you to support Hospice of Southern Illinois while you shop, at no cost to you. For more information or to sign up visit https://smile.amazon.com.
- Facebook and Instagram:
- SCHNUCKS Escrip PROGRAM – Stop at your local Schnucks Customer Service Counter to pick up an Organization Card to take home to register online. Once registered, show your card before you begin your checkout as Schnucks will donate a percentage of your purchase to Hospice of Southern Illinois. CARD USE REQUIRED (http://www.escrip.com/merchants/identity/schnucks/index.jsp)
While monetary donations are always needed, other donation are also welcomed.
Current Top Wish List Items Used For Patient Support
• Wipes (baby wipes and bath wipes)
• Twin sheets (jersey t-shirt sheets preferred as they stretch better)
• Reusable waterproof bed pads
• Chapstick lip balm (non-petroleum based)
• Disposable washcloths
• Adult large pullups
• No rinse shampoo shower caps
• Hospital gowns (open in back)