About Our Podcast
Hospice is about living. We’re here to start a conversation without fear. Warming your heart, while opening your mind, we’ll highlight the importance of planning for a peaceful end-of-life journey. Two Hospice of Southern Illinois’ employees will co-host conversations from legacy to love to end-of-life care. With your comfort, education, and safety top of mind, Hospice of Southern Illinois’s podcast is here to support you.
Listen to all episodes here. Or individually below:
- Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacy with Dr. Emily Oliver – Episode 12
- Cheryl’s 10 Cents About Hospice of Southern Illinois – Episode 11
- Barbara Karnes Legacy & Caregiver Tips – Episode 10
- Navigating Your Healthcare Journey with Joy Paeth – Episode 9
- Dementia Chat with Dr. Rohlfing – Episode 8
- Veteran & Caregiver Benefits with Chris Fulton – Episode 7
- Let’s “Start The Conversation(s)” with Patty Webster – Episode 6
- Normalizing the Conversation About End-of-Life & Death with Dr. Jackson – Episode 5
- Hospice Shouldn’t Wait with Dr. Middendorf and Veronica, RN – Episode 4
- Cultures at the End-of-Life – Episode 3
- Emotional Toll of Loss – Episode 2
- Bringing Life to Hospice – Episode 1
Follow along by subscribing!
Hospice of Southern Illinois was created in your community, by your community, for those in need of hospice services in your community. Founded in 1981 as Belleville Hospice, Hospice of Southern Illinois has always possessed a commitment to provide compassionate, quality hospice services to terminally ill patients and their families in 27 counties in Southern Illinois and St. Louis Metro-East communities.
Hospice of Southern Illinois’ reputation is rooted in our deep desire to provide our patients, their loved ones, and their communities with information and educational opportunities about compassionate end-of-life care.
More Community Resources
Booklets • Programs • Support • Technology