Hospice of Southern Illinois is highly involved in the O’Fallon, Illinois community. As part of our commitment to being a community-based hospice provider, you can count on us to collaborate, grow, and help anyone who needs us. Firstly, we continue the tradition of focusing on the quality of life at the end of life asking, “what is important today.” We are ready and available to answer questions about hospice care, support local health and wellness efforts, and provide no-cost education. Moreover, we are your end-of-life and advance planning resource. Additionally, with Scott Air Force Base at the heart of veterans in Southern Illinois and the Metro-East, we are passionate about veteran care and their dignity at the end of life.
Proudly serving the residents and surrounding communities, we want to be your choice of hospice provider. Ask for us by name, Hospice of Southern Illinois. Thank you for your support and trusting your care to us.
There comes a time… to ask how hospice can help.
Community Collaborations in O’Fallon, IL
Below are some events and organizations we collaborate with to stay connected and available to those who need our services. For example,
- Member of the O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce
- Memorial East Hospital Supporters
- Serve food annually at Salute to Scott (a free fair to the community celebrating the military)
- Host of Business Over Breakfast Chamber Networking Breakfast
- Involved in the healthcare committee with the chamber
- Volunteer at the annual chamber golf tournament
- Scott Air Force Base
- Participant in Healthy Living Expo by Age Smart at Gateway Classic Cars
- Participants in Empty Bowl Luncheon by O’Fallon Women’s Club
- Health Fairs at YMCA
Attractions: Clock, Train Depot, O’Fallon Veteran’s monument, O’Fallon Public Library, Rock Springs Nature Center, Katy Cavins Community Center and Park Information, Metro Rec Plex – McKendree Sports Complex and Gym, Gateway Classic Cars