Giving Tuesday, created in 2012 refers to
the Tuesday after Thanksgiving
The world might have looked a little different than expected in 2020 and 2021, but one thing you can always count on is the care from Hospice of Southern Illinois. During these unprecedented times, families have needed us more than ever and we have stood steadfast by their loved one’s side during their end-of-life journey. Now, we need you for Giving Tuesday!
One goal remains, ensuring that your comfort, peace and dignity remain intact during the end-of-life journey. We will rise to the challenges that are ahead. And, we will continue to do what we do best, enhancing the quality of life for people touched by a life-limiting illness.
Donate for Giving Tuesday to kick-off the giving season on December 1st or become a Hospice Hero anytime in December and change someone’s life. www.hospice.org/donate
|Giving Tuesday, created in 2012 refers to the Tuesday after Thanksgiving (in the U.S.). around the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on service and inspiring people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. Join the movement and become a Hospice Hero.
Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday!
Consider Hospice of Southern Illinois as your not-for-profit to donate to during the Giving Season! It’s generous financial support from the communities we serve that allows Hospice of Southern Illinois to provide hospice care in the absence of insurance coverage. We thank you for supporting your local not-for-profit!
|To make a fast, secure, online contribution, click on the button to the right. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their loved ones touched by a terminal illness. Hospice of Southern Illinois has provided end-of-life care, in the home or home-like setting, since 1981. We offer symptom management, compassionate care, and caregiver support to individuals and their loved ones, advocating for end-of-life wishes that focus on a better quality of life. Your generous donation allows Hospice of Southern Illinois to continue providing important programs and services in Southern Illinois and the Metro East.
Other Ideas for Getting Involved:
- First, be a social media advocate! Like, comment and share your non-profits posts and social media pages. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Make a donation to your favorite non-profit organizations! Please, consider Hospice of Southern Illinois as your charity of choice and click the “Make a Donation” button.
- In line with the giving season, make a donation in someone’s honor as a gift. Then, wrap the donation acknowledgment. Finally, give it to them during the holidays to show them what you did. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Attend an event! Non-profits host fundraisers and events to encourage engagement and community involvement. Meanwhile, you can show your support by checking out our upcoming events here.
- Volunteer: there is no greater gift than time! If you don’t have the extra money to donate, you want to be a more active Giving Tuesday participant, or just have the need to be the change you want to see in the world, volunteering is the perfect option for you! Learn how to become a volunteer, click here.
- Check out our new podcast. First, locate our podcast anywhere you find podcasts. Next, you can search “Bringing Life to Hospice,” or “Hospice of Southern Illinois.” Another option is to click “play” below through Spotify or our hosting page. Last, learn, play and pause as time allows. Moreover, we hope to warm your heart, open your mind, and start conversations without fear about your wishes in your final days.