Now in its seventh year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday! Consider Hospice of Southern Illinois as your not-for-profit to donate to during the Giving Season! Generous financial support from the communities we serve allows Hospice of Southern Illinois to provide hospice care in the absence of insurance coverage. Thank you for supporting your local not-for-profit!
Ideas for getting involved:
- Be a social media advocate! Like, comment and share your non-profits posts and social media pages. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Make a donation to your favorite non-profit organizations! Consider Hospice of Southern Illinois as your charity of choice and fill out the form below.
- In line with the giving season, make a donation in someone’s honor as a gift. Wrap the donation acknowledgment and give it to them during the holidays to show them what you did. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Attend an event! Non-profits host fundraisers and events to encourage engagement and community involvement. Show your support by getting involved. Check out our upcoming events here.
- Volunteer: There is no greater gift than time! If you don’t have the extra money to donate, you want to be a more active Giving Tuesday participant, or just have the need to be the change you want to see in the world, volunteering is the perfect option for you! Learn how to become a volunteer, click here.