|Now in its eighth year, Giving Tuesday (#GivingTuesday) has evolved into a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world on December 3, 2019 and every day. Observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on service and inspiring people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.|
Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday!
Consider Hospice of Southern Illinois as your not-for-profit to donate to during the Giving Season! It’s generous financial support from the communities we serve that allows Hospice of Southern Illinois to provide hospice care in the absence of insurance coverage. We thank you for supporting your local not-for-profit!
Ideas for getting involved:
- Be a social media advocate! Like, comment and share your non-profits posts and social media pages. Here is where can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Make a donation to your favorite non-profit organizations! Please, consider Hospice of Southern Illinois as your charity of choice and click the “Make a Donation” button.
- In line with the giving season, make a donation in someone’s honor as a gift. Wrap the donation acknowledgment and give it to them during the holidays to show them what you did. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Attend an event! Non-profits host fundraisers and events to encourage engagement and community involvement. You can show your support by getting involved. Check out our upcoming events here.
- Volunteer: There is no greater gift than time! If you don’t have the extra money to donate, you want to be a more active Giving Tuesday participant, or just have the need to be the change you want to see in the world, volunteering is the perfect option for you! Learn how to become a volunteer, click here.
|To make a fast, secure, online contribution, click on the button to the right. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their loved ones touched by a terminal illness. Hospice of Southern Illinois has provided end-of-life care, in the home or home-like setting, since 1981. We offer symptom management, compassionate care, and caregiver support to individuals and their loved ones, advocating for end-of-life wishes that focus on a better quality of life. Your generous donation allows Hospice of Southern Illinois to continue providing important programs and services in Southern Illinois and the Metro East.|