Your Donation Makes an Impact at Hospice of Southern Illinois.
We are honored that you want to donate to support the work and mission at Hospice of Southern Illinois. As a not-for-profit, we rely on community support to enhance the programs and services we provide to terminally ill patients and their families.
|To make a fast, secure, online contribution, click on the button to the right. Please follow the instructions on that page.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their loved ones touched by a terminal illness. Hospice of Southern Illinois has provided end-of-life care, in the home or home-like setting, since 1981. We offer symptom management, compassionate care, and caregiver support to individuals and their loved ones, advocating for end-of-life wishes that focus on a better quality of life. Your generous donation allows Hospice of Southern Illinois to continue providing important programs and services in Southern Illinois and the Metro East.
If you would like to make a donation other than via our website you may contact our Development Administrator (email@example.com) or or mail a check to: Hospice of Southern Illinois, 305 South Illinois Street, Belleville, IL 62220.
Hospice of Southern Illinois is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization who has provided hospice care and support to patients and their families for over 40 years in the Metro-East and Southern Illinois area. Your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution to the limits allowed by federal law. Hospice of Southern Illinois urges you to obtain assistance from your own professional legal or tax advisor as to the deductibility of your gift.
- Our goal is to provide terminally ill patients with the best quality of life possible.
- Our goal is to ensure that no patient dies in pain or alone.
- Our goal is to offer bereavement support to the surviving family members for a minimum of a year after the death of a loved one.
- Our goal is to provide volunteers in addition to our professional team of clinicians to assist with care giving needs.
Other Ways to Give to Hospice of Southern Illinois:
- Amazon Smile
- Support our Patient Care Wishlist on Amazon!
- Give STL Day
- Early giving starts April 5, 2022. Give STL Day is May 5, 2022.
- Giving Tuesday
- November 29th.
- Schnucks Rewards and Escrip
- If your preference is to give via mail, please click here.
- If you would like to make a donation by phone, please call 800-233-1708.
- A live operator will be happy to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
If you are interested in hosting a fund-raising event to benefit Hospice of Southern Illinois, contact Tina Steibel, Development Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-310-7103