The Hospice of Southern Illinois has a memorable presence in Belleville, Illinois. Our grass-roots, volunteer movement all started right here, in Belleville, Illinois, to help individuals and their loved ones with a terminal illness live their end-of-life journey with peace and dignity right. Since our founding in 1981, we continue the tradition of focusing on quality of life at the end of life asking, “what is important today.” Proudly serving the residents of Belleville and surrounding communities, we want to be your choice of hospice provider. Ask for us by name, Hospice of Southern Illinois. Thank you for your support and trusting your care to Hospice of Southern Illinois. There comes a time… to ask how hospice can help.
To learn more about how our care team can serve you, click here.
The home of our administrative office, we take pride in being involved and giving back to the communities we serve. Here are some events and organizations we collaborate in the city of Belleville to stay connected and available to those who need our services:
- Belleville Chamber of Commerce Member
- Hospice of Southern Illinois’ Annual Tree of Life Service in December and other Fundraising Events
- Memorial Hospital
- Art on the Square
- Chili Cook-off
- St. Clair County Health Department
- Lindenwold University
- Belleville Sister Cities, Inc.
- Programs and Services for Older Persons
- Belleville Main Street
- West Belleville Promotional Committee
- Involved in the Healthcare Committee with the Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professionals Networking Group with the Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Belleville Program with the chamber
- The Downtown Public Square and Fountain
- Scott Air Force Base
- Belleville News-Democrat
- Belleville Philharmonic Society
- Masterworks Chorale & Children’s Choruses
Attractions: Eckert’s Family Farms, Sky View Drive In, National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, Curt’s Memorial Clock, Cathedral of St. Peter, Belle-Clair Fair Grounds