Welcome to our newsroom. Hospice of Southern Illinois appreciates the opportunity to express our dedication to our mission, address end-of-life concerns, differentiate ourselves from other hospice organizations, and highlight our staff, volunteers, supporters, and patients and families that we serve. Continue reading to see our recent media releases, news articles, and Wings’ Newsletters.
Hospice of Southern Illinois’ reputation is rooted in our desire to exceed our patients’ and their loved ones’ expectations for compassionate end of life care. We are proud to communicate with our local media outlets and encourage any contact. Reporters who would like more information should contact the Community Education Department,at 1-800-233-1708, or email our newsroom directly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Media Releases
Recent News Articles
- Raising Awareness of the Benefits of Hospice and Palliative Care – National Hospice Month – Nobember, 2019
- Hospice of Southern Illinois Celebrates National Social Workers’ Month – February 28, 2017
- Businesses Recognized at Annual Marion Chamber of Commerce Awards – January 23, 2017
- Former McKendree University baseball star gets dying wish – December 15, 2016
- His dying wish was to see McKendree play basketball one more time – December 14, 2016
- Christmas basketball wish granted for hospice patient – December 14, 2016
Engage With Us
Looking for more ways to stay connected or get more no-cost resources? Visit our Facebook Page to keep up with Hospice of Southern Illinois’ updates and photos, find ways to support us or attend events, and learn about end-of-life wishes, caregiving, benefits of hospice care and more! You can also engage with us on Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We love when you share stories about your family, show our caregivers support for the work they do, and advocate for those who need our services, right here in southern Illinois and the Metro-East. Our blog is a great place to find updates, education, and resources. We’ve provided our most recent articles below if you’d enjoy checking them out! Last but not least, head over to your app store and download our Phone App. It is full of answers to your questions, conversation starters, and free resources to provide innovative solutions for care, convenience, and connection!